The following rules form an agreement between RoadBet and its clients. By registering
with RoadBet you declare your full understanding and acceptance of these rules.
- The client bears sole responsibility in ensuring their contact information and payment/bank
details are kept up to date.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that their user-name and security details
are confidential. In the event that a client is worried that this may no longer
be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any transactions under the previous
username will be the client's responsibility.
- Clients cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- It is the client's responsibility prior to placing a bet to check that the laws
in their country concerning betting allow them to place bets.
- RoadBet accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email,
fax, etc.) and where received will be void - win or lose.
- RoadBet reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the
game starts without providing any justification.
- RoadBet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of
persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of
bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual
or syndicate of individuals, RoadBet reserves the right to make such bets void and
suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- Winnings will be credited to client's accounts following confirmation of the final
- RoadBet reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the
account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient
funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing
party, RoadBet reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted
- Should funds be credited to a client's account in error, it is the client's responsibility
to notify RoadBet of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error
shall be deemed invalid and returned to RoadBet.
- The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite
of the care brought to our translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension
of a clause ofthese Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- RoadBet reserves the right to close customer's accounts and void led and
unsettled bets in the event that customers open more than one account in order to
manipulate the system.
- Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time. If a bet is inadvertently
accepted which includes an event after its start time, the match/bet will be treated
as a 'non-runner'.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted
where the outcome of one affectsor is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken
in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- "If bets" are settled in the order that they appear on your betting slip, until
all the money set aside has been used. If the money staked or carried forward onto
the next selection is insufficient to follow your instructions, then that selection
will be settled in proportion to the amount available.
- RoadBet does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors,
which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
- RoadBet will not be responsible for any damages or losses deemed or alleged to have
resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation,
delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data,
communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content, or
any errors or omissions in content.
- The maximum winning to any customer per week for bets placed on this website is $/€100,000 .
- RoadBet does not permit individual clients to create "duplicate accounts" (more
than one account in any one currency). Any clients found to have created duplicate
accounts will have their accounts suspended.
- The minimum bet amount is $/€ 0.1 for Single bet and $/€ 1 for Multiple bet.
- RoadBet reserves the right to offer on certain bet types lower odds than on single
- All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on site with
regards to an event is correct, it is to be used as a guide only. In the event of
any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no
liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we
settle individual markets.
- After money transactions are confirmed the customer will be able to play immediately.
- All personal data is kept confidential and secure, however RoadBet reserves the
right to use first names, usernames and locations in order to advertise significant
- When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and
the related accounts will be refunded.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email
address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card,
Moneybookers etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace.
We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to
any customer or group of customers.
- Your Account must be registered in Your own, correct, name and personal details
and it shall only be issued once for You and not duplicated through any other person,
family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, or any environment where
computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries etc), computer
(or other access device), and/or account in respect of the Services. Any other accounts
which You open with us, or which are beneficially owned by You in relation to the
Services shall be "Duplicate Accounts". We may close any Duplicate Account (but
shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account:
- All bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained
using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited.
- We may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less
amounts in respect of void winnings) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and,
to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts
to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by
us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account)
- Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where
an Obvious Error is identified any open bets will stand and be settled at the RoadBet
- We may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed
valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate
Account shall be retained by us.
- In case of a bonus manipulation RoadBet reserves the right to deduct the bonus and
the winning associated to the bonus from the customer's account.
- All RoadBet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and RoadBet
may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in
all or part of any promotion.
- RoadBet considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these
rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any changes to these rules will be displayed on our website, and it is the customer’s
responsibility to keep updated of any changes.
We realize that for few customers gambling might become a serious problem and for
such customers we offer self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to
five years asper customer's request. If you require to self-exclude, please contact
us via your registered email address to
email@example.com, specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded
for. Kindly note, that only upon clear 'self-exclusion' request will your account
be suspended as per the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts are in status 'closed'
and can be reopened any time upon customer's request.
RoadBet holds responsibility to keep self-excluded only the accounts which are specifically
mentioned in the customer`s request.
If you wish to close your account, you must do so by sending your request via your
account registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
and state the reason you wish to close your account. Our customer support team will
endeavor to solve your issues or concerns, and if unsuccessful your account will
be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to reply to your
emails and process your request.